Sunday, March 27, 2022

Slogans are catchy phrases

Slogans are catchy phrases that convey a message and inspire action.

Just do it.
Open happiness.
Can you hear me now?
Because you're worth it.

What do they want us to do? That's right, buy something. I know, I'm throwing softballs by shining the light on advertising giants. Still, imagine the first draft of I'm loving it. Personally, I'm mystified by the power of three words to conjure images of golden fried potatoes, triple-decker burgers, and chocolate shakes.

Now for something more meaningful: 

What I stand for is what I stand on.
Humans before borders.
We are not free until everyone is free. 
No justice, no peace.

These slogans are more on-point for our goal: How can we overcome the challenges of the modern world so we can live our best life?

I might have mentioned, I'm working on a Best Life project, too. What's my topic? Correct--it's you. So I'll jot down 5 ideas for a slogan. Be kind, this is my first try. I'll do my best to make them unique, memorable, relevant, and inspiring. Here goes:

Arlington Tech: Infinite possibilities. 
Sorry, that's flat-out plagiarism. Here's a tip: If Google already knows your slogan, try again.

You can all go from the page to the stage. 
From your minds to the masses. 
The future is calling. How will you answer?
You are tomorrow's leaders. Thanks in advance.
Here's a match. Now go light a fire.

1 comment:

  1. This was so fun to read. And your creativity is so evident. I think your lesson will go well.

    ReplyDelete