We saw perfect little hands and feet today--and the sweet profile of our newest member of the family. For the last few hours since, I've been trying to picture the personality that's going to join us at the dinner table, get hugs and kisses and then give hugs and kisses. I can see this baby wrapped in a blanket and in my arms as we snooze on a summer morning. I can see this baby's eyes follow big brothers everywhere they go.
Rob had to go back to work after the appointment, but we've exchanged several texts and phone calls already because it's so fun to know that we're not just expecting our third baby. We're expecting our third baby boy. Joy.
Every moment of a pregnancy is so special.It sounds like you are enjoying it. Good luck and enjoy those boys. I am a mother of two boys and very proud to say so!
ReplyDeleteLeah - congratulations! I remember looking at the black and white, kind of fuzzy pictures, and thinking about the little person that I was nurturing, wondering what he or she would be like. Things I love about little boys:
ReplyDelete-dirty fingernails
-boys in the tub
-messy kissers
-chubby boy legs
-running and chasing
-Matchbox cars all over
-Lego pieces all over
-desire to play
-sleepy eyes
-little boy snuggles
-sleep-limp bodies
-kisses on sleeping forheads!
Oh, yay! Such happy news. When is baby boy coming? Our baby #2 will be here in a few weeks!
ReplyDeleteAugust 4th is our due date! Congratulations to you on your second. So many adventures to come, right?
ReplyDeleteA baby-on-the -way time is so very special. We were blessed to have a boy after two girls. I love Ellen's little boy list. And don't you love dinner table time together? I still cherish those times and look forward to setting extra places at the table.
ReplyDelete