Friday, March 9, 2018

Welcome Home

One pedaled in on his bike. Two walked home after a parent teacher conference. One pulled up after rowing practice. One picked up dough and cheese on his way home. He assembled amoeba-shaped pizzas to slide into a very hot oven. We all sat round the table to sample every crispy-chewy-spicy-hot concoction on this happy Friday. Five under one roof and there were more than enough slices to go around.

4 comments:

  1. Who biked? Who made the pizza? I have so many questions. Is Tuck home? Spring break? What about g-friend, doesn't she make 6?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "every family" quality of this slice! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Five under one roof" - I love that - as well as the description of that pizza! Enjoy your family time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a nursery rhyme!
    I like this idea- you might try it a few more times. Fun and warm-hearted.

    ReplyDelete