Friday, March 27, 2015

Unbreakable

Females are strong as hell...and Kimmy Schmidt is my hero. I could go on about this new series released by Netflix, but this female power-house needs to go face-to-face with a never-ending week and pack for an early flight in the morning. No time to chat about the sitcom about a once-victim who turned into a feminist Pollyanna, and sadly, no time to keep watching. But guess what? I get a week with a bunch of ladies that I love down in Miami--me and my boys--and I bet I'll get some time to watch Netflix too. 

Happy spring break to three more of my favorite ladies. P.S. You are strong as hell.

2 comments:

  1. I've been hearing so much about Kimmy and will be tuning in this week for sure. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome - thank you for the reminder! Hope you enjoy some netflix time, in addition to Ladies and Boys time.

    ReplyDelete