An information hub for the community it serves.
Teacher Town was founded in 1999 when one of its inaugural students found herself face-to-face with her very own teacher in a grocery store. "Huh, you come here, too?" she asked, adding, "Because I thought all the teachers shopped in Teacher Town." With a proud heart, it was on that day that our town was founded. For 180 days a year, Teacher Town has been a place where its citizens live and learn together.
For nearly twenty-two years, Teacher Town has seen the community change and grow. From the typical ebb and flow of trends and innovations to the earth-shattering effects of a pandemic. This month, Teacher Town Times pledges to deliver news each day throughout March 2021, to capture both the profound and mundane. Check back for all the town news that's fit to print.
How nice to hear your origin story! I'm looking forward to the next month of news.
ReplyDeleteLove this- "This month, Teacher Town Times pledges to deliver news each day throughout March 2021, to capture both the profound and mundane." I look forward to Teacher Town updates!
ReplyDeleteBut what about the REAL Teacher Town, with the elves that make our lessons and grade all the papers? Can't we live there?
ReplyDeleteI can just see that student at the grocery store in shock...teachers leave school? Teachers shop where I shop?
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the Teacher Town news!
Looking forward to reading "the news that's fit to print" this month!! So glad we can all be together HERE wriitng!
ReplyDeleteLeah - I'm so excited to read the Teacher Town perspective - and hear your "voice" again!
ReplyDeleteLove having this background for the name of your blog! :) Excited to read your news this month.
ReplyDelete