Wednesday, March 6, 2013

D is for Drama

It started yesterday, but it started to sink in this morning. Sure, I experienced the kick when the text came in early to confirm out day off for snow, but once I made it through a cup or so of coffee, it was clear that we'd have to move forward on the issue. It wasn't the potty train that my two-year-old has been riding, and it wasn't the sleepover that my eleven-year-old is planning. This time it's all about my oldest. We're young parents, at least for him, and I'll admit that we're just making it up as we go along on this parenting adventure. All in one day we hesitated, we talked, then yelled, we reached out for support, we filed a report, and it's quiet for now. Is it over? Probably not, but I'm thankful for the break. 

Life lesson: There is never a dull moment.

1 comment:

  1. That does indeed sound like quite a bit of drama. I hope everything is okay.

    ReplyDelete