Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Day Worth Repeating

One of my students recently posted a slice about the movie, Groundhog Day, in which the main character becomes trapped in one single day that repeats again and again. I like variety as much as the next girl--it's a good thing, since my life offers much of that--but today was one of those days I'd like to give another go. It wasn't perfect, but even the mistakes offered plenty of potential. It started with a race on the river and ended with a race upstairs to bed. A hike in the woods, yard work, errands, gym, naps, and enchiladas were also a part of what ended up being a rainy day, weather that made being inside feel quite cozy. And I wouldn't mind doing it again.

2 comments:

  1. I like that idea of being able to relive some of our best days over again (when summoned on demand by us).

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day like that (may be not down to exact details) is waiting ahead.

    ReplyDelete