Wednesday, March 1, 2017
No Pain, No Gain
I have a hangnail on one thumb and a blister on the other. That blister, now broken and dried, is due to some yard clean up on quite a spring-like Saturday. It smarts, but I favor the bags full of leaves and yard debris over a soft hand that hasn't held a rake in months. This hangnail feels sore when I type, yet here I am pounding out my first entry for the March challenge. That's right, readers, the next 30 days may cause a sprained wrist or a twisted elbow. Heck, I might even risk a stress fracture on the right hemisphere of my brain by the end of the month. But none of that can stop me. Slice of Life 2017: Building character, one word at a time. Boom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay - so glad that you are taking the risk of injury to build character. Boom!
ReplyDeleteWay to push yourself! Love the mic drop at the end!
ReplyDeleteWatch out! Teacher Town is feisty and ready to slice!
ReplyDelete