Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Logged In and Running
My writing performance for this year's SOLC matches my running record for the last 30 days. I still enjoy doing both quite a lot, but I'm not feeling 100%, as evidenced by my overall slower pace and inconsistency about both logging in and lacing up my sneakers. However, even with some heavy footing tonight on a pre-dinner jog, I was positively filled by the dirt path, the canopy of threes overhead, and finally the lighthouse. I just wouldn't have been there if I didn't run. And then where would I be? With just minutes left to post on March 31, my fingers keep getting hung up on autospell and mistyping periods on a screen that's too small. Plus, I have a nagging feeling that I've expressed these same sentiments in a Teacher Town post of the past. Yet, I'm really pleased to finish off another year--to have this collection of daily--almost--posts that capture who I am (in March anyway). I just wouldn't be here if I didn't have this writing challenge. And then where would I be?
No comments:
Post a Comment